Digital Laser Rangefinder Telescope Pocket Golf Range Finder for Hunting Golf Scope Yards Distance Measurement Tool
in stockSKU: 32845307444
48 in stock
This is a golf observation instrument that uses precision optics and digital technology to measure distance.
This is a very safe distance test device, without any form of energy radiation, without any damage and damage to the human body during the measurement of the distance.
1. GREEN MODE.(Specially designed for golfers, you can easily get the distance between your holes)
2. GENERAL MODE.(Suitable for the general situation, first you put the target height into, you can measure the distance between the target and the object)
Objective lens: 28mm
Resolution: 13 inch
The farthest test distance is 930 yards (1 yards = 0.914 meters)
Visual angle: 7.8 degrees
Power supply: 2 X CR2032 button batteries( battery is not included)
Size: approx. 90x50x38mm/3.54×1.96×1.49\’\’
1. Press the switch / adjust button to start the instrument will directly enter the lawn function.
2. When playing golf:
a. The height (2.6 yards) of the scale in which the code is in is entered.
b. Align the bottom line of the screen with the horizontal line of the lawn.
c. The position of the scan line is raised to the top of the golf flagpole press the switch / adjustment key.
d. The number will be at the top of the screen, indicating the distance between the ball and the hole.
3. Distance used for measuring special targets:
a. When the function key is used, the instrument enters the general functional state, and the screen displays three digits and one decimal point.
b. Press the function key to move to the ten digit, and then press the switch / adjust key to enter the number, the range is 0 to 9.
c. Repeat the above steps, set the number of bits and below the decimal point.
d. Press the function key to finish the above input process.
e. Depending on the height you enter, the screen will show the minimum distance you can measure.
f. Align the bottom line of the screen with the lowest line of the object.
g. Switch the position of the scan line up to the top of the target by pressing the switch / adjustment key.
h. The number will appear at the top of the screen, indicating the distance between you and the target. Please input its height.
1. The distance shown is consistent with the unit of height that has been entered.
2. Turn off the power automatically after 60 seconds of operation.
3. Please don\’t use the product to observe the sun, which will cause eye damage.
Please allow 1-3 cm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
without the battery
1 x Monocular Rangefinder